PLAN YOUR PERFECT ADVENTURE
GET DISCOUNT ON TOUR PACKAGE OVER THREE PERSONS
Travel Guide and Tips
- Things to Know Before Traveling to the Desert
- Before making the trip, make sure the desert is suitable for camping. To get acquainted with these deserts you can read about the best deserts of Iran for travel.
- Equipment needed when traveling to the desert
- Cooking utensils
- Extra battery
- Extra bulb
- Choose the right place for camping
- Try to choose places to camp that were previously camp sites. This will do less harm to nature.
- Choose a camp site that has no vegetation and the last vegetation is at least 1 m away.
- Camp Highlights in the Desert
- Set up camp before dark.
- Be prepared for high desert temperature differences.
- Don’t just get GPS and mobile. Make sure you bring the destination map with you.
- Tips to Keep During Camping
- Avoid fire because of damage to nature. Make the fire in a special metal container with charcoal.
- Walk early or in the afternoon to minimize sunlight and prevent water evaporation.
- Things to consider before leaving the camping site
- Collect your garbage and leave nothing.
- Do not bury coal or ash, put it in a special bag, as it can take many years to break down.
- Desert Cycling Guide
- With appropriate conditions and on desert roads you can travel up to seventy kilometers a day to try to plan carefully your route and ability.
- Eat dry fruits and vegetables. Water-soluble powders are very suitable.
7 Reasons for traveling iran with a tour guide
One of the main choices a tourist should make is choosing between traveling independently or with a tour guide. Many of the tourists think that traveling alone costs much less than traveling with a tour guide. But, having a pleasant experience during your journey is not as easy as you think. Only a guide in your destination can offer you a more exciting experience during your trip. Also, you don’t need to join big tours to have a tour guide. Iran private tours and Iran small group tours also have tour guides who can make your trip better. Here there are the reasons why you should travel to Iran with a tour guide.
Off-road fun, the tremendous vibrations you experience in the car at high speeds, a brief moment of weightlessness when you jump in the car, are all brief descriptions of off-road. Before embarking on a cruise, you need to get the equipment and equip your dual car. Even if you have a four-wheel-drive or 4×4 car, it cannot guarantee that your vehicle is suitable for off-road riding. Because as an off-roader you need both the car and yourself to be fully prepared and experience the off-road experience in harsh conditions. Join us to learn the basics for a thrilling off-road climb.
A guide for solo females traveling to iran
We all know the stereotypes about women who travel alone. The first thing that comes to mind is about the safety of such travels. Of course, the destination is a vital factor. If you are planning for a solo female traveling to Iran, you can be sure that you are not the first one. Many female travelers have traveled to Iran alone and have shared their experiences with others. The conditions in Iran gives them the opportunity of having an enjoyable trip to this country. You can learn more about these conditions and also find some tips for your future solo female travel to Iran.
Orientation in any circumstances
It is best to know that the weather is not always sunny and at night you do not always have starlight. Don’t even hope for a compass because it’s a destructive device and the best way to learn orientation.